November 15, 2015
Why do I need to Change my Oil?
We often get asked, “why do I need to change my oil?” The changing of a car’s oil is probably one of the most essential things a car owner need to do to ensure a high quality engine and extend life of the car, so as to get saved from the hindrance of repair and breakdowns. As part of daily maintenance, oil changes are vital to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently. It is a simple process that can put a huge impact in your engine’s performance.
Oil is the lifeblood of any vehicle. Engine oil keeps the internal parts of your car’s engine lubricated and cool. It keeps the moving parts from colliding each other causing wear and damage. The oil also keep many components of the engine working efficiently which in turn reduces the accumulation of carbon and varnish from getting collected on the engine. Without frequent oil changes, dirt and sludge gets build up in the engine, and not removing them can mean less fuel efficiency and engine processing. This leads to serious damage. If things go bad enough, a chance of future engine failure is imminent.
That’s why it’s always advised to go for frequent oil changes to save your car from engine failure. Oil change also offers other myriad of benefits. Some of them are:
- Better engine performance: Frequent oil change keep your engine parts clean and lubricated. This in turn enhances your engine performance and allows user to have a smoother and quieter ride.
- Cleaner engine: Old oil contains certain amount of junk and debris in it which comes with a possibility of damaging parts of your car’s engine. Oil change will protect your engine’s vital components from harm, and ensure that your engine is
lubricated with clean and quality motor oil. The higher the quality of oil, the cleaner the engine will be.
- Extended engine life: Regular oil change reduces engine wear that results in a longer lasting car engine. Keeping the oil clean and fresh is the only way to lubricate and protect your engine from harmful debris. This boosts your engine’s performance and guards it against the most common causes for engine wear and breakdown. So, frequent oil changes are a great investment for your ride’s entire life.
- Better gas mileage: Who would say no to better gas mileage? Increased energy lubrication results in less energy friction that will enable an engine to run easily and smoothly with better gas mileage. So, get an oil change at a frequent interval and your wallet will thank you!
- Lower vehicle emission: Older cars or trucks many a times result in dirty oil that causes an excess of toxic engine emissions. So, an oil change will replace those dirty oil with fresh, clean engine oil that can absorb toxic particles and by-product emissions well.There are such benefits that come with frequent oil changes. It improves your vehicle’s engine and horsepower performance. This in turn, allows your car to maximize the horsepower it puts on the road by ensuring that all cylinders are operating to their full capacity.
Summary: Why do I need to change my oil?
If you care about your car, you definitely want to change your oil as often as suggested. Cars can be expensive. An oil change is a very cheap way to keep them running well.
Lucky’s Auto Credit includes oil changes with any car purchased to ensure your purchased vehicle runs as long as possible. Contact Lucky’s Utah Auto Shop to schedule an appointment today!
April 2, 2015
Used Car Warranty
Every car purchased at Lucky’s Auto Credit includes a 24-month/24,000-mile used car warranty with a $100 deductible. This warranty is serviced by Olympus Reinsurance Ltd. and covers a wide array of mechanical issues that may prevent a car from operating properly.
Why is a warranty needed?
Since it is nearly impossible to know exactly when or if a car is going to stop running, we wanted to ensure the car is covered in case of mechanical breakdown. Sometimes it feels like they seem to break down at the most inopportune times (family vacation, road trip, when you’re late for work, ect…). To help with the costs of the repairs, the used car warranty covers (after deductible) the most important parts of the car’s vital mechanical features (i.e. Engine, Transmission, Alternator, ect..).
Who does it cover?
As mentioned above, any car purchased at Lucky’s Auto Credit includes this used car warranty. What most people may not know, is that we’ve extended the coverage to any past customers who purchased a car and are within the ranges mentioned above. For example, if a customer bought a car 14 months ago and have driven 18,000 miles, they would be eligible for the new warranty coverage until they hit 24,000 miles or 24 months, whichever comes first.
What does it cost?
The warranty is automatically included with every car purchased.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
A used car warranty typically does not cover minor or cosmetic issues such as body or interior damage, broken windows, headlights, tires, normal brake wear and tear, lock issues, radio or sound, heat/cooling
Ok, I’m ready to buy now!
If you’re in need of a car you can apply online or come into any one of our awesome car dealerships located in Utah. Lucky’s Auto Credit has very low down payment minimums and the approval process is very simple. Everyone gets approved for a plan, but your situation, ability to pay, and stability dictate which cars you can afford in your budget. Our goal is to help those who get turned down elsewhere and we strive never to sell a car to a customer that can’t afford it.
March 31, 2015
Short Term Car Loans
There are times, when a customer does not qualify for credit from the banks, and they keep wondering, whom to approach for the money. Well, they might still be eligible for the short term loans, which are available for less than one year. These can be used for financing their temporary requirements or to build their good car credit.
How Long are Short Term Car Loans?
These are the loans which typically have a maturity period of less than three years, and are termed as the short term loans. Given below are some of the features of such loans:
- These loans can help in providing immediate funds for purchasing a used car.
- These loans can be repaid back in monthly instalments at simple rates of interest. And, the lump sum amount can be repaid back at any time.
- The documentation for taking these loans is quite easy, and is free of hassles. There are no complicated procedures to be followed.
- There are absolutely no prepayment charges, unlike some other car loans.
- Customers can get the loans very quickly, and it gives them a lot of flexibility.
- The loans are disbursed without doing a lot of checking of the customers credit history.
- The costs involved in long term debt may be higher than the short termed loans.
- There is a potential increase in interest rates on these types of loans due to the increased risk to the car dealership and/or finance company.
These short term loans, usually found an buy here pay here dealers, provide a great deal of flexibility for buying materials and services, and these can be repaid back at a later date. And, when all the other doors are shut, these loans can become quite helpful.
Apply Now for a Short Term Car Loan.
February 27, 2015
Oil Changes Included with any Lucky’s Car Purchase
There are many benefits to buying a car at Lucky’s – one of them is that all cars purchased from Lucky’s include oil changes! Redeem this coupon at our Salt Lake City, Utah Service Center regardless of which location you bought your car from. Oil changes included when you buy a car at Lucky’s is just one of the many perks our customers get when they buy a car from us. Come by and talk to one of our friendly sales representatives at any one of our awesome locations in Salt Lake City or Ogden, Utah.
How to Redeem your oil change
Call Lucky’s Utah Auto Shop to set an appointment to have your oil changed. There’s no strings attached, no cost, no sales gimmicks, and no pressure. We work hard to take care of our customers at Lucky’s and want to make sure the car you bought from us lasts as long as possible!
Proper Car Maintenance
It’s very important to take care of your car to ensure that it continues to run well. We do a full analysis of each vehicle we sell to ensure that they run well and pass safety and emissions. As with any used car, frequent mechanical checks and maintenance and making sure all your fluids are at the proper levels can extend the life of your car for many years to come.
September 27, 2014
What is a Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealership?
Purchasing a vehicle is not always easy. One of the hardest things to do when you have bad or no credit is purchase a vehicle. You may try and you may have the funds, but a lender is not going to trust you because of your credit history, or lack thereof. When you desperately need a vehicle, this can leave you stranded and without any assistance. Visiting a buy here pay here car dealership, though, can help. This will give you the chance to purchase a used car without worrying about a third party lender having any say in whether you can purchase it.
This type of dealership does not use a third party lender. Typically, the third party lender is the one that does not want to lend to people with bad or no credit. It is their money on the line, after all, and their only priority is getting a good return on their investment. To determine who will make the best investment, they only have your credit report to look at and to judge. If your credit report does not meet their standards, it is unlikely that they will give you anything. They will not view you as a solid, reliable, and profitable investment.
A buy here pay here car dealership makes the choice alone. Usually, instead of looking at credit, they will look at other factors, such as income. This type of dealership does not look at credit at all. When trying to purchase a vehicle when you have no or poor credit, this is your best option. You can increase the likelihood of acceptance and you can get a vehicle that you like. It is easy to do, too. It is exactly like your average dealership, but you pay directly to the dealership and your car loan comes directly from them. It eliminates any third party involvement in the purchase.
It is safe to use a buy here pay here car dealership. This is one of the best options on the market because of the possibilities available. If you have never heard of one of these car dealerships, but stand to gain from their services, you may want to start using one. This will give you access to the funds that you need to make a purchase as well as the vehicles that you will actually want to drive. It is entirely safe to use, as well.