Credit Repair Services – How Do They Work?
January 24, 2016
Credit Repair Services – How Do They Work?
Do you look at your credit report and think about nothing but credit repair services? Have you had one or more financial misfortunes over the past several years and now have a less than ideal credit score? If yes, then it’s high time to get your credit repair process started. Credit scores have been one of the biggest victims of the financial crisis and the recession. Anyone with poor credit scores will definitely know what a low credit score can cost you.
Credit repair services can improve your credit enough to lower the rate of interest, which can result in saving you thousands of dollars on a loan. When making an essential purchase, such as buying a car, it’s vital to make sure your credit rating is as its best in order to get the best rate and terms possible. Bad credit can land you up in problems and have a considerable negative impact on interest rates or loan approval.
How credit repair services work?
The credit card repair services have been around for a couple decades with better known rules surrounding credit repair and know how to handle those rules to either raise your credit score or give you your money back. The legitimate credit repair agencies will state what quickly repairable issues to look for, how to approach your credit issues and then will submit the appropriate challenge, dispute, or intervention letters to credit bureaus on your behalf, so that your credit rating can get upgraded. They will identify the mistakes, correct the appropriate information, get rid of negative reporting and monitor the creditors to ensure that your credit report is as accurate as possible and corrected accordingly.
Necessity of credit repair services:
- Better car insurance policies: The policies that most car insurance company offer are usually based on the clients’ credit reports. For example, you will end up with a reasonably priced car insurance policy if your report suggests that you are late with paying other accounts. Thus, credit repair services can clean up your credit rating and help you get considerable savings over the duration of your policy.
- Better car loan or mortgage facilities: A low credit score can put a negative impact on getting different car loans. You may not get the desired loan amount or land up paying greater interest on your loans for the lifetime. A bad credit score can lower your credit limit, thus making the loan even more pricey for you. But a report with good credit score will increase your chances to get your own desired vehicle.
A higher credit score can help you with: lower interest rates on your credit card, get approved for low interest loans and lower insurance rates on your car. So, it’s important to keep your credit score in good condition. The higher your credit score is, the lower your interest rates are. There are a handful of benefits that come along with a credit score repair. So, open that door, hold out your hand and grab hold of those opportunities with a credit repair.
Low Down Payments
January 12, 2016
Low Down Payments
If you’re looking for a used car dealer in Utah that offers low down payments, you’ve found one of the best. We specialize in low down payments and the average hovers around $77-$300 down. A large amount of our customers get approved for $77 down.
What are the required down payments to buy a used car at Lucky’s Auto Credit?
Our locations start at a $77 low down payment. This depends on the vehicle you pick as well as a few other factors. For example, we want to make sure you can afford the car and the payments. The lower the down payment, the higher the monthly payment, so we help you by showing you if you make enough money to afford your payments. Our goal is to see our customers succeed!
Common questions we get when people come in with $77 down is that they expect to qualify for every car on the lot with that down payment. While we frequently do down payments on expensive cars for $77 down, it’s not always the case and it really depends on your income, stability, and job history.
As an example, if you qualify for a $6,999 price car at $77 low down payment, but you decide you really want the 4-door 4×4 truck that costs $16,999. If your budget can’t support the higher payment, then you’ll need to put more money down until the payment is affordable. Some people do this with stored up savings, tax refunds, borrowed money from friends and family, or they save up over time. We never want to put a customer into a car they can’t afford. That doesn’t help the customer, and it definitely doesn’t help us.
Ok, I get it. Where do I start?
To know for sure, you just need to come in to one of the Utah car dealerships and do a 5 minute application. We’ll have you approved and let you know which cars you qualify for and explain our low down payments.
How to Take Care of a Car – Top 5 Things
December 20, 2015
How to Take Care of a Car: Top 5 Things
Owning a car could be a symbol of your style and status. But a routine maintenance procedure is quite essential for maximizing the reliability, safety and protecting your investment as well. Your car won’t magically take care of itself. For it, you should start reading the recommendations and maintenance tips by the automakers in the magazines or Internet. Next, you would be need of a good repair shop where you get essential tips from the certified technicians.
With a few tips and alertness, you could keep your car free from the troubles. Listed below are some of the important car maintenance basics that would help your car to run smoothly and stay ready for every road battle.
- Check out all the fluid levels: Nothing could affect the engine’s performance faster than the negligence in oil-level checks. So, see if the oil levels, including engine, brake, power steering, and transmission is up to the mark.
- Take care of the cooling and heating systems: Flush the cooling system of your car and change it once in a year. Keeping the cooling system in a good shape help prevents the corrosion and harmful deposits inside it. Both heating and cooling performance is crucial for interior comfort and safety reasons like defrosting. It should be taken care of properly to function well.
- Check the battery and exhaust system: Battery is the key component of a car’s electrical system. Regular maintenance of battery could avoid unwanted troubles and saves a lot. Make sure that all the connections are tight, corrosion-free. Exhaust leaks could be dangerous that is why it must get corrected before anything happen. If you heard any kind of unusual noise, then there might some damage, leaks, or broken parts. So, inspect it carefully before you start a long trip.
- Check out the brake and suspension: Brake is one of the most important parts of a vehicle so as the suspension. So, have an annual check and keep an eye on the brake linings, drums, and rotors at each oil change. Also make an intensive check for the shock absorbers, struts and chassis parts including tie rod ends, ball joints, and other major components. It would extend the life of your car’s tires.
- Check the tires and lights: Check the pressure on a regular basis, as the uneven wear would cost you for a wheel alignment. You should also check for bulges and bald spots. Do make sure that the lights are working properly. Because it is important for your safety while driving at the night time. Checking other electrical components like horns, wipers, etc. to ensure they are functioning accordingly.
The above mentioned basic car care tips could assure safety and a better performance. To obtain the best result, you could hire the service of a reliable source, so that you go well on your way.
Used Cars and Trucks in Utah – What types do you sell?
August 24, 2015
Used Cars and Trucks in Utah
We have the used cars and trucks in Utah that you’re looking for. Need a Sedan? SUV? Minivan? Truck? We have many used cars and trucks in Utah, across locations in Ogden and Salt Lake City, Utah. We carry automobiles of all types, years, and mileages and will help you get exactly what you need. Every vehicle passes safety and emissions and is serviced and cleaned at our own in-house service center, so you can be sure of clean, safe, reliable transportation.
Perks of Buying a Car from Lucky’s
Each vehicle includes a 24 Month/24,000 Warranty, Oil Changes, and Safety & Emission inspections, so you can rest assured your purchase with us is protected and will last as long as possible. If you’re shopping for used cars and trucks in Utah, apply now!
With the variety of weather in Utah, we realize that you need a selection to choose from. Whether you need to travel through snow or mountains, or if you need a commuter car that gets good gas mileage, we carry it all.
View our used car inventory.
Below is a list of used vehicles we typically sell:
How to purchase a vehicle – What are the requirements?
June 24, 2015
What are the requirements for purchasing a vehicle at Lucky’s Auto Credit?
The requirements are EASY! To purchase a car at Lucky’s you will need a valid Utah Driver’s License, a piece of mail like a utility bill or something similar that shows evidence of your name and address, and your most recent pay stubs or proof of income. You will talk to one of our friendly sales professionals and we’ll show you vehicles that fit your budget and credit situation. It’s easy to understand how to purchase a vehicle at Lucky’s Auto Credit and it only takes a few minutes. We have very convenient utah dealership locations in Utah to serve you: Ogden and Salt Lake City.
Do I have to have Good Credit?
We don’t require good credit, or any credit at all. In fact, we don’t care about your credit history at all. Your approval is based on a stability assessment that your salesperson goes over with you. Most people are amazed an how much they qualify for, and how little money they need to put down.
Our Goal is to Help You
At Lucky’s Auto Credit we want the vehicle and the loan to fit your specific needs. Fill out an application here to see if you pre-qualify! It’s the easiest way how to purchase a vehicle with bad credit in Utah!