Financing Bad Credit – What does Lucky’s Auto Credit Do?
January 16, 2016
Financing Bad Credit
Financing Bad Credit is our specialty. Our programs are designed to help people with credit problems such as bankruptcy, no credit or bad credit get reliable transportation and a car loan, at payment and terms they can afford. Most car dealerships cannot lend to you if you have these types of issues, or they require a very high (50% or more) down payment on the car. We have some of the lowest down payments available and one of the easiest loan approval processes. Just bring in your Utah driver’s license, pay stubs, and proof of address (power or gas bill) to one of our car dealerships and a friendly, no-pressure sales person will help set up a plan for you.
We Can Help
We’ve helped thousands in Utah get the SUV, car, minivan or truck they want. We can help you get a car today! Apply Now to set up an appointment with one of our friendly sales representatives. Our #1 goal is to set you up in a plan and car you can afford with your income and budget to ensure you’re successful in the purchase and payoff of your car.
Summary: Financing Bad Credit
We know the pains of qualifying for a loan when you have credit issues. We’re not here to judge you, We’ll treat you with the respect and candor you deserve. The program is very simple and only takes a few minutes to see what plan you qualify for. If you can’t afford one of our cars due to payments higher than you can afford, we’ll tell you what it will take to be able to afford it!
Does a Car Loan Help My Credit?
April 10, 2015
Does a Car Loan Help My Credit?
You would have probably heard about how a car loan can actually help you in increasing your credit history. But, you must be wondering, ‘Does a car loan help my credit?’ Well, we will try to provide an answer for this question below. Yes, if you are trying to improve the credit health of yours, after facing a bankruptcy, or are just trying to get started as a borrower, taking car loans, and repayment of these loans can help in building up your credit score. Well, we give some details regarding the car credit, and how these are helpful:
Does a Car Loan Help My Credit? – Reasons
• Auto loans are paid back in instalments. When the lenders and the credit bureaus check the credit history of a person, they like to see a good mix of revolving credit and instalment loans. The revolving loans include the home equity loans, and the credit cards. And, the instalment loans include the auto loans, mortgages, and the student loans. Auto loans is one of the easiest kind of loans, and you will be eligible for a good credit history.
• Refinancing of auto loans is easy. If you are a borrower without credit history, you will have to pay the premium for the car loan. And, the interest rate could be high, too. But, after you make the payments on time, for about one or two years, you would be able to refinance the car loan at a lower rate of interest.
• Flexible car loan repayments: Early payment of loans might invite penalties, but other than that, the car loan payments are quite flexible. And, if the monthly instalment for the car is low, you can also plan to make double payments, or extra payments, whenever you feel that you have the liquidity. When you are able to make the payments faster, it can reduce your interest burden, and can also help in boosting the credit score.
These were some of the reasons for taking up a car loan. Hope these answers were satisfactory, and helped you in finding the answers for ‘Does a car loan help my credit?’ Taking a car loan is definitely a good and easy way for boosting the credit history. It is not only easy, but is also quite flexible and affordable. You can drive your way to a good credit history, by purchasing a car with car loans.
How to Budget – 5 Easy Steps
March 26, 2015
How to Budget – 5 Easy Steps
Due to the ever increasing lifestyles that we lead, it is sometimes important to become a little frugal, and follow budgets. Following a budget can help in purchasing some dream object, which has been on our priority list. Well, we give below budgeting 5 easy steps, which can make you a frugal spender. It is very important to have a control on how much we spend, as compared to how much we earn. Some percentage of the total income should be saved so that you get closer to your dream:
Budgeting – 5 Easy Steps
- Evaluate the income: What is the income that you are earning? Create an excel file with all the sources of income, and enter the interest rates, rental income, and any other income.
- Calculate the expenses: Well, this is a difficult part. While we can track our income sources, expenses come in many forms. So, jot down all the fixed expenses that you incur every month. These would include car loan payments, rent, insurance policies, school fees, and other things. After that, include the variable expenses, like gas, food, entertainment, etc. Also, include other expenses, like car maintenance, gifts, taxes, and other things. Once you have the hang of your total expense, deduct it from the total income. This will give an alert to you about whether you are on an overspending spree, or a thrifty spender. It will also give you an idea about where you can cut down the expenses.
- Avoid wasteful expenditure: When you get a hang of your expenses, you can cut down wherever you can. It would be good to analyse and categorize the expenses into necessities and luxuries. Of course, you cannot avoid the necessities, but can definitely cut down on the luxuries.
- Have a good savings in your account: The job scene is quite unpredictable these days. So, one should save enough money to tide through the difficult times. If you have a good amount of money in your savings account, you would be able to get through the difficult period, even when you are switching jobs.
- Stick to your budget: This is easier said than done. But, when one looks at the big picture and the future rewards, this becomes an easier task.
Following these budgeting 5 easy steps will ensure that you lead a comfortable life, and are prepared to face all future calamities, as well.