Why do I need to Change my Oil?
November 15, 2015
Why do I need to Change my Oil?
We often get asked, “why do I need to change my oil?” The changing of a car’s oil is probably one of the most essential things a car owner need to do to ensure a high quality engine and extend life of the car, so as to get saved from the hindrance of repair and breakdowns. As part of daily maintenance, oil changes are vital to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently. It is a simple process that can put a huge impact in your engine’s performance.
Oil is the lifeblood of any vehicle. Engine oil keeps the internal parts of your car’s engine lubricated and cool. It keeps the moving parts from colliding each other causing wear and damage. The oil also keep many components of the engine working efficiently which in turn reduces the accumulation of carbon and varnish from getting collected on the engine. Without frequent oil changes, dirt and sludge gets build up in the engine, and not removing them can mean less fuel efficiency and engine processing. This leads to serious damage. If things go bad enough, a chance of future engine failure is imminent.
That’s why it’s always advised to go for frequent oil changes to save your car from engine failure. Oil change also offers other myriad of benefits. Some of them are:
- Better engine performance: Frequent oil change keep your engine parts clean and lubricated. This in turn enhances your engine performance and allows user to have a smoother and quieter ride.
- Cleaner engine: Old oil contains certain amount of junk and debris in it which comes with a possibility of damaging parts of your car’s engine. Oil change will protect your engine’s vital components from harm, and ensure that your engine is
lubricated with clean and quality motor oil. The higher the quality of oil, the cleaner the engine will be.
- Extended engine life: Regular oil change reduces engine wear that results in a longer lasting car engine. Keeping the oil clean and fresh is the only way to lubricate and protect your engine from harmful debris. This boosts your engine’s performance and guards it against the most common causes for engine wear and breakdown. So, frequent oil changes are a great investment for your ride’s entire life.
- Better gas mileage: Who would say no to better gas mileage? Increased energy lubrication results in less energy friction that will enable an engine to run easily and smoothly with better gas mileage. So, get an oil change at a frequent interval and your wallet will thank you!
- Lower vehicle emission: Older cars or trucks many a times result in dirty oil that causes an excess of toxic engine emissions. So, an oil change will replace those dirty oil with fresh, clean engine oil that can absorb toxic particles and by-product emissions well.There are such benefits that come with frequent oil changes. It improves your vehicle’s engine and horsepower performance. This in turn, allows your car to maximize the horsepower it puts on the road by ensuring that all cylinders are operating to their full capacity.
Summary: Why do I need to change my oil?
If you care about your car, you definitely want to change your oil as often as suggested. Cars can be expensive. An oil change is a very cheap way to keep them running well.
Lucky’s Auto Credit includes oil changes with any car purchased to ensure your purchased vehicle runs as long as possible. Contact Lucky’s Utah Auto Shop to schedule an appointment today!
Oil Changes Included for Lucky’s Customers
February 27, 2015
Oil Changes Included with any Lucky’s Car Purchase
There are many benefits to buying a car at Lucky’s – one of them is that all cars purchased from Lucky’s include oil changes! Redeem this coupon at our Salt Lake City, Utah Service Center regardless of which location you bought your car from. Oil changes included when you buy a car at Lucky’s is just one of the many perks our customers get when they buy a car from us. Come by and talk to one of our friendly sales representatives at any one of our awesome locations in Salt Lake City or Ogden, Utah.
How to Redeem your oil change
Call Lucky’s Utah Auto Shop to set an appointment to have your oil changed. There’s no strings attached, no cost, no sales gimmicks, and no pressure. We work hard to take care of our customers at Lucky’s and want to make sure the car you bought from us lasts as long as possible!
Proper Car Maintenance
It’s very important to take care of your car to ensure that it continues to run well. We do a full analysis of each vehicle we sell to ensure that they run well and pass safety and emissions. As with any used car, frequent mechanical checks and maintenance and making sure all your fluids are at the proper levels can extend the life of your car for many years to come.